This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Haunted by My Yesterdays

A request from a ghost found me sorting through my past. Not sorting, really, just looking. And the first thing I find is this, from my sister to my lover:

Why are you such a jackass?? I mean really? It is my belief, and I could be wrong (on some planet), that you are a complete and total liar. Everything you spew out of your stupid mouth is pure shit. I can’t even begin to imagine where this crap comes from. And you think this bull shit you make up is helping and charming and it means something. Even IF, and that’s a pretty damn big if, everything you said was true, telling her the things that you do makes her feel like shit. I’m tired of hearing her cry because of you. And she doesn’t even tell you how you’re killing her inside. You want her to wait and be patient. WHAT THE FUCK FOR??? Why are you so goddamn worth it??? You are the worst kind of asshole. Leading her on like you do. You make me sick. You’re making her crazy. You should just go and crawl back into the hole from whence you came.

I love my sister. Not because she was so goddamned RIGHT about everything, but because she didn't revel in the 'I-Told-You-So's for TOO terribly long afterwards.
And then there was Raven. He caught me when I broke, he just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I couldn't love him. But he fed me my addiction and his presence and I took comfort from him in all the wrong ways. I guess we both learned.
Anyway, Stormy was right about that, too. My sister...gotta love her. And one of these days I'mma kidnap her son...LoL
Laters