This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, October 14, 2002

Can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean...can't get clean... And what's with guys wanting to shower with me? The only reason I bring it up is that he actually suggested it. Yes, REALLY. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I shower I'm in it to get clean. The only reason I've ever liked having someone in the shower with me is because he can scrub my back better. But it's not sexy, it's not erotic. It's just a time to get clean. Which I am finally thinking I am close to. A hot shower-and by hot I mean the entirety of my body is bright red/slightly burned-and a good scrub and I think I'm on my way to mended. Physically. Mentally I'm still grossed out.
Laters