This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I know I probably sound callous with all these guys in and out (standard defense mechanism, comes with the package). But, as I said before, most of them are throw-away; the kind that are good for company for an evening. And some are only good for physical attention, and some are good for nothing. Mauve, last night, was good for physical attention-even though there was no sex involved, I know that there is no relationship potential there. If for no other reason than that he said he's too busy, but still. Tonight was different somehow. First off, he came over while Amethyst was awake-something I rarely permit. And they got along great, it was awesome. And when she went to bed, he and I got along great. We were playing with the handcuffs for a while, and my wrist is bruised (but he kissed it...mmm...), but nothing negative. My point is that he-and he is manatee, a greyish colour (the colour of his ship, for the curious. I know, I'm not really that creative. Except when I am.)-is someone with whom I would really like to pursue a relationship. I like him a lot, on more planes than just the physical one. I didn't kiss him, or even hug him goodnight, and though I can't say I'm thrilled about that, I'm only slightly disappointed. However, I am unsure of where he stands. It's not like I'm pushing for definition, or, hell, even an out-of-the-house date, but I would like to know whether or not he's ever going to call again. I dislike the question, although the anticipation is kind of thrilling. Anyway, I just thought I'd point out that I'm not some sort of attention hungry man hater. I genuinely like this guy. We'll see how it goes-and while I have very little reason to think it will not go well, has anyone else noticed the trend?
Laters