This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Hmmmm...a guy coming over, and is anyone surprised? This one might be kewl, though-I've already seen what he looks like and he's seen me...so maybe it won't be a total waste of an evening. Though he doesn't know it yet, we're going to watch a movie. And that's it. Hehehe! I think I derive some sort of sick pleasure from this whole thing. Because we all know what they expect. And we all know that they're not going to get it, not from me. I'm a twisted sort of sadist. But I like me that way. I'll let you know how it went when he leaves. Unless he spends the night... Okay, that will most likely not be happening, but I'm not averse to the possibility of torturing someone for an entire night. I know. I'm the only one who amuses me.
Laters