This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Who am I? A realistic description? I'm honest, and I've heard that's important. I'm interesting and witty. I'm open enough to be engaging, but hold back enough to stay mysterious. I know how to talk, but more importantly I know how and WHEN to listen. I'm attentive and affectionate. When I fall in love I stay there. I'm faithful. I'm loyal. I'm able to tell what another person needs and when, and I try my best to provide that. I'm intensely curious. Although I, like most women, want a man to know intuitively what I'm thinking and feeling, I'm not stubborn enough to make him guess for eternity. I'm extremely sensual and thrive on touching others. Other than physically, I'm what men look for when they're seriously looking for a partner. Or so I've been told.
Laters