This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 24, 2002

I suppose I coud tell you about my friend, hunter green. Hunter is...one of those friends that is practically the definition of the word friend. We can have no contact whatsoever for a month, and then have nothing to say to each other when we do talk. We're that close. And we both know that we're there for each other no matter what. We balance each other; we're so much alike; we're opposites. I don't really know what else to say about Hunter. We've got this crazy connection that's metaphysical, maybe even psychic. We miss each other a lot, since I've moved. I'm sure we'll see each other soon, though. Maybe after Christmas one or the other of us will be able to buy a plane ticket. Of course, I'm the better one to visit-I live in a tropical paradise, and Hunter lives...in the south. And even if we don't see each other soon, when we do meet next-whether it be a week or three years-we'll still be eerily close. Everyone needs a friend like that.
Laters