This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

So no more Manatee, and I don't feel like getting into the hows and whys. Let's just say that there were certain details that he let obscure the whole picture. Which is the type of guy I don't want to be with anyways (or so I keep telling myself). So another footnote in my history. Which started out pleasant until he turned into just another moron. *sigh* Why does that always happen around me? Is it because I'm so intelligent others seem idiotic by comparison? Is it because they're so intimidated by my intelligence they CHOOSE to become bottom dwelling scum? Men suck, I tell you. I think I'm just going to concentrate on me and my daughter and our problems, and not continually introduce new ones in the forms of asshole guys.
Anyway, in two days is Halloween-used to be my favourite holiday, and I suppose it still is. It's just my life is such a load of shit right now that I can't really care about it. Anyway, more crap to go deal with.
Laters