This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 18, 2002

Today is one of those days where I just feel like nothing is going to happen. With my life, with my friends, with my "new boyfriend", with Amethyst, with any plans I made or have been contemplating. I really need company right now and the only people I know here are horny little boys. I don't need that kind of company. I need the kind of company that's just comfortable. Even with silence, because I'm sick of whining about my problems. Actually, what I really want is spend-the-night company. It's been so long...it would be nice to just sleep curled up in another's arms. I might have actually suggested it to Royal, but he's got plans. *sigh* Maybe I just want some positive attention paid to me tonight. Yeah, that's it. Would be nice. As it is, I'm probably going to go read a book and fall asleep early. Well, as far as eleven or midnight is early-early for me at any rate.
Laters