This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 15, 2002

So he came over tonight. Guy I've been talking to. We were talking on the phone while he was at work and he mentioned that he didn't have anything to do tonight so I suggested he hang out with me. Slate had already cooked dinner, so when he got here he took me for dessert while he ate dinner. And we hung out and talked like all night. Well, five, six hours or so. And when he left he kissed me. NICE. But how does one give details for something like that? For the whole evening? I can't. I can give my overall impressions, and that's about it. I really like him. But I'm still holding back. I'm excited about it, but there's something...missing somewhere. And not in him, and not between us. In me. I'm kinda wary. Which is understandable-we all have our stories of heartache and loss. I don't want to expect it to go anywhere, but I don't want to not hope for that either. So...just, if you know me and love me and understand me-or even if you don't and just for some reason care-don't let me talk myself out of this one. He's my kinda guy.
Laters