This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 11, 2002

Ya know something else? This is a public website. There's even a link to it on my profile. Anyone could read this shit that I spew, and know anything about me. But most don't. Or if they do they read one thing. So I have guys who are still under the assumption that I've not had sex in a year and they are the ones priviledged enough to break that streak. WhatEVER! Still in the self-destructive, scrogging whatever phase, and I don't really care. About anything. Well, Amethyst, but sometimes I wonder if that's artificially induced. Like maybe I don't really love her, I just think I do, or even just pretend to because I should, ya know? Damn, she needs to get away from me. Therapy's not going to help the damage I'm inflicting here. She should just go, get somewhere...healthy. Where she is loved.
Laters