This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Dernit. I twisted my flippin' ankle today. Not while playing with Amethyst at the park, which would have made sense, but just walking to the car. Stupid weak ankles. So then shopping I was limping. Oww. But I DID get to find a lot of stuff that would be kewl for Amethyst for christmas. I really want to spoil her. Because she's so awesome.
On a side note, I kinda want to go to a midnight mass this christmas. Not because I'm religious, but because I think it'd be an experience, both for myself and for Amethyst. Unfortunately, I don't know where any catholic churches would be around here. There's gotta be one, though, right? I should find that out.
Anyway, I'mma go.
Laters