This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

OMG, the most bizarre freaky weird thing just happened. Argile. Yeah, he IMed me. With "wanna have sex again??". I about died laughing. And then I asked him if he was going to go "smoke a cigarrette" again, and he said he quit. Obviously not the brightest crayon in the box to not get that question. Then I asked what made him think I would want to after the last time. And he said "everyone needs sex". So I replied "not from you" and "you weren't any good at it". LoL THEN, and this is almost the most amusing part, he said that neither was I. *warning! the next few sentences are DRIPPING with sarcasm* Of COURSE I wasn't. I obviously was the worst lay he'd ever had. And he could have ANYone he wanted. But is CHOOSING me. How benevolent of him. And obviously I would sit around and wait for HIM. Yeah. Yeah, I wouldn't. Some people are just dumb. Which is great for me, because at least it gives me lots of ammo with which to mock humanity in general and too many individuals in particular. I'mma go laugh some more. You should, too.
Laters