This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, December 27, 2002

"I hear you in my head
All of the things that you said
I'm listening again and again
'Cause I never used to think of you as a friend"
All these thoughts in my head, racing along of their own volition. Friction won't stop them, the thinking of something else. Perpetual motion, a machine set to work for eternity like some bizarre deist on a quest to prove himself. Thinking of the way back when, the parts that I miss, and the parts that I used to miss, and the parts that make no sense at all and are only barely half remembered. Thinking of these thoughts, thinking, thinking of the now, of the then, of the next. Never stop, not thinking, thinking of something else still perpetually thinking and coming back around to the same thoughts and questions and dreams ad infinitum. Perpetually. Forever.
Laters