This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, December 13, 2002

Oh. I had to rush out of here as soon as Slate got home because the movie I wanted to see was leaving theaters tonight and the last showing was fifteen minutes from when he walked in. Well, maybe half an hour, I have no concept of time. But it was a really good movie-I liked it any way, and it had a definite style to it. Amethyst just wanted to know why they were naked. How do you tell a three year old not to talk about sex? Especially in front of other people, who might not think it's as amusing. I don't like feeling like I'm lying to her or keeping secrets from her, but she talks about EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. To everyone. Strangers in the freakin' elevator she's telling about the movie we saw where they had sex. *sigh* First eighteen months teaching them how to walk and talk. Next eighteen years to sit down and shut up. But at least she's totally adorable. That makes up for a lot.
Laters