This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 12, 2002

Well, I was going to put several poems on my poetry page this evening, but I think I like it better to do one a day. I like the way it gets separated that way. And I promise, I'm working on getting a link up. Even if I have to reformat this whole flippin' blog, I'll get it. Anyway, I have a LOT of poetry, etc., so one a day will take us...quite a while. Which I think is a good thing. Keep you coming back for more. Even if you hate it, hopefully you'll at least have a macabre fascination with it-like looking at a train wreck. But it's a moot point for the moment anyway, since the link isn't up yet. (Oh, and for those of you who will actually read it once I get it going-most of this was written up to three years ago. I'm kinda going in order from that point. So it'll take a while to get to the more recent stuff. But I'm willing to take feed back on how that goes-see if maybe y'all would like it differently-like two a day, an old and a new until they meet up...or something. But again, that's a moot point until the link is up.) Okay, I've made my (moot) points.
Laters