This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Today sucked. So did yesterday. And the day before that. And the one before that. In fact, all my days have sucked recently. Ah, well. I'll get over it.
I'm meeting a guy tomorrow. A date? I'm not sure, and it's fine with me not to define it. And I'm actually...nervous. I don't GET nervous. Well, maybe a little. Maybe sometimes. I don't know, I'm perfectly willing to meet guys whom I have no interest in, but when it comes to someone I actually like...I realize how flawed I am, and I can't help thinking about it. And wanting for it to change. Stupid physical bullshit. I'm worn out by life right now. So I'm going to go shower and maybe have a drink. And then Slate will probably be home. His boyfriend is already here, he's spending the night. And I like him, we've been talking-mostly about sex, but that's kewl. And he's REALLY into Slate, so it's all good. Hopefully the four of us will be able to go out tomorrow-to see THE movie. But we'll see. Regardless, I'm going to take a too hot shower now.
Laters