This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, December 16, 2002

I've got a secret! I've got a secret!
But I'm no good with secrets, so you'll probably get it out of me at some point. Okay, you twisted my arm. Slate and his boyfriend took Amethyst out so Blonde came over. Yeah. And it was good-we played for a while, pillow fighting, and then...well, it was comfortable. I wasn't freaked out or afraid or nervous in any way. He was-as always-very considerate, and very, very good. So I no longer have to worry about the whole "time after" thing. For which I'm incredibly grateful-because I got to get past that obstacle with someone I trust. Would've been nice if there were any feelings of intimacy there, but it was good for what it was.
And now Slate is at work and his boyfriend is staying the night. Which is kewl with me, like I said, my home is open to anyone. And now I'm going to go watch a movie.
Laters