This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Well that was a bizarre movie I just watched all by myself. Very well made, stylish, and good. I really liked it. And I'm glad that my parents weren't that strict-although they were...different-and that I didn't have four suicidal sisters whose footsteps to follow. So overall I liked the movie.
And today just sucks. I don't know why. It just did. I went shopping for groceries for christmas dinner. I'll be cooking for three men and myself and my little one. So I'm making a lot of food. I like being the woman. I wish more men liked it, too.
Stone still hasn't called me. We were supposed to go to a concert day after tomorrow-but I'm not surprised that he's flaking out. He flakes out about just about everything. And he's...I'm not going to complain about him. I'm just going to accept that that's the way he is, and show him how a true friend acts.
Anyway, I'm really sick of horny little boys. Have I mentioned that before? It doesn't bother me when I can talk about it academically with someone, but the whole OFFERING...especially when they promise to "show me something new". Like I haven't seen it before bigger. Whatever. Men-can't live with them, can't screw them and then chain them back up in captivity.
Laters