This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 12, 2003

I don't know if it's because I was raised that way or if it's just the way I am, but I have the mindset of "do what is necessary when it's necessary and little or nothing else unless it's fun." Which hasn't lead me to be the best employee ever. Although for the first little while at any job I've had I've done exceptionally well because it's interesting, the newness of it. And I've never really applied myself at anything. Because right now I know for a fact that I can do anything, anything I set my mind to. And if I try and fail...well, there goes that confidence.
Anyway, I'm tired of thinking about it. About anything. I'mma go read and watch a movie and wait for Plum to get back online. Yeah, I know I could sleep. But I'm not going to. Unless I do. So there.
Laters