This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

So Slate read my blog today-which is kewl, it's not like I say anything in here that I haven't or wouldn't say to him. But he mentioned that he'd heard it all about six times today-the exact same conversation, same wording, etc. Only from my side, of course. Can I help it if a) I have to call everyone I know-okay, they all called me, but still-and tell them I had a good time? and b) why change perfection? I had all the right words to describe it and I used them. Over and over again. Hehehehe.
Oh, and I just noticed taht I never assigned him a colour. Oh, well. I'll have to get on that a little later, because I'm a little out of it right now. Gotta love the pain meds.
Laters