This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, January 31, 2003

"Turn around. Look at what you see. In her face, the mirror of your dreams. Make believe I'm everywhere, living in your eyes...Reach the stars, fly a fantasy. Dream a dream, and what you see will be."
I want someone to look at me like that, to SEE me like that. I know I shouldn't be so obsessed with it, that I should concentrate on me and Amethyst, but I am, and I can't. I want someone to write a song for me, to hear music when I walk in the room, to see stars when I smile at him. I could look at a man like that. The right man. The one man. And (despite my history) I could do it for the rest of my life. I just want the rest of my life-at least that part-to start as soon as possible.
There's so much in me to give. So much I'm willing to accept.
If patience were the only virtue I'd be going straight to hell.
Laters