This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, February 17, 2003

I get the bed tonight! I get the bed tonight! Slate found himself a new beau, so he's spending the night in a hotel room with him. Which means...I get the bed tonight! Not that I mind sleeping on the floor. But I get the bed tonight! So there.
I've also kind of had a good day. Well, other than the heinousness of the mess this morning. Amethyst has been pretty good-apologetic and all that, doing what she's been told. I got to meet Slate's beau. I've got some really, really amazingly awesomely kewl stuff on order for my love-just waiting for my tax return. I actually got to eat. AND I got to drive the convertible-just through the drive through, but still. Notice I'm not saying I had a great day-that always ends in shit. Too high makes too low, in my life. But I did have a kind of good day. So now all I need is to talk to my love and all will be right with my world. Yay, me!
Laters