This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 16, 2003

There are things you do when you're alone and things you do when you have an audience. This is the latter. I don't edit myself, and I don't write for anyone. But I do write with the certain knowledge that others read. I even know many of them. Sometimes I even write to them here. But that's okay. This is the part of my that's...me, yes-but that's also...public. Safe, maybe. But there's another part of me that's not so public, not so safe. And not for an audience. Only now...now it HAS an audience. Sharing that part of me is certainly frightening. But also kind of exciting. Vulnerable, yes. But to be ABLE to share that part of myself-the part that Stormy doesn't even know about...damn, I MUST love him. I certainly trust him enough.
And now I'm about to pass out drugged.
Laters