This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

OMG, so today (technically yesterday) was Amethyst's birthday. We had SO much fun! We let her unwrap her few presents and jump on her trampoline. Then I took her to a movie and we went shopping. And by shopping, I mean shopping. The girl way. Amethyst was TOO cute. Kept saying, "It's my birthday so I can pick anything I want." And she DID. It was awesome. Then she made a little bed out of her trampoline and fell asleep on it. She's the most adorable kid EVER. We just had a good day-despite my not sleeping and having an early appointment over the course of which I figured out something about myself-despite or to spite my therapist, but she wasn't any help. Well, she WAS help, but in a kind of negative way. If that makes any sense. Hell, it doesn't have to. *I* get it.
Other news...oh, I wore a ring today that I haven't worn in AGES. And I must say it looked fabulous on my finger.
And I talked to Plum and he's going toy shopping with me this weekend. He's the only one I can think of that would not only not be uncomfortable, but also get a kick out of it. Plus maybe I can get him to buy me some more panties. Hehehehehe. Hey, a chic's gotta have friends.
Okay, I'm not sleepy, but I know I'm tired. I've not slept well at all recently, and hopefully I'll crash when I hit the pillow.
Laters