This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 23, 2003

"Sitting on the bed,
every finger's red,
looking for some motivation.
If I can offend,
I try to fit in
and I dont need an explanation.
I think I better wake.
I'm starting to deflate.
I'm looking for some compensation.
I'll never understand.
I'll never be a man,
but I don't know what something's on,
But Anyway,
I just can't be myself today, a ...
But Anyway,
Cause nothing seems to come to me, not possibly.
But anyway,
Cause I mistake my symphony for suffering.
Cause I mistake my memories for company.
But what a day, I gotta say,
I can't believe in myself this way."

SO much would be better if I just died. Everyone I care about would be better off.
Laters