This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 13, 2003

It's already Valentine's Day where my love is. I certainly hope he's enjoying it. And thinking of nothing but me. I made him go to a party last night instead of talking to me all night. He promised that he wouldn't have fun, and that he would only dance with his best friend the whole time. Which I think is funny. I'm all about him dancing with other chics-and then breaking their hearts when he tells them he's taken. I'm so so so amused by men. Short little anecdote: when Stormy's man was so far away-but, I'd like to point out not as far away as MY boyfriend-he had the opportunity to go to a strip club with his friends. He didn't go. And he was so proud of himself. And Stormy was all proud of him, too. Me? I don't care. I've even gone to strip clubs with boyfriends before-and encouraged them to go by themselves. I understand about men needing that visual stimulation. And I'm SO not the jealous type. I'm even like ANTIjealous. The thing that matters is that at the end of the day, he loves ME. He's online, talking to me, thinking of me, and just being with me. And I know that. And I'm the best girlfriend EVER. Oh, yeah. Yeah, I am.
Laters