This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 06, 2003

He's out trying to gather the courage to call me. Or to at least get his friend to call me so he can talk to me, too. And I know he can do it. But I ALSO know that his friend is in love with him. And though I know she wants him to be happy, she wants him to be happy WITH HER. So I'm praying more than at any other time in my life right now-praying that she loves him enough to let him go, to help him be happy with ME, and not sabatoge us as I know she wants to do. Even unconsciously, because I don't believe she wants to hurt him. I believe in my love; I have faith that he can overcome his fear and finally take me for all I am. But he NEEDS her help. So now it's up to her. Will she choose the selfish path? Or the right one? I'm hoping and praying with all my heart, all that I am that she loves him truly, and will let him be mine, and me be his.
I'm waiting with bated breath, and my heart is alternately pounding and skipping beats. What happens now?
Laters