This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 23, 2003

*sigh* My lovie's freaking out over not being able to talk to me for a whole day tomorrow. And I'm like, it's ONE day. I LOVE that he's that way, though. That he always has to be around me and he freaks out after not talking to me for only three hours. But to me there's very little difference between his thing tomorrow and him going to school all week. Well, we'll have to deal with mobile, which is a LOT slower, but we won't be COMPLETELY cut off from each other. OR he can call me, which obviously I'd prefer. I love him so much! And I don't doubt him at all, I believe him and have faith in him one hundred percent. Can I help it if I want to hear his voice? After two months? After he's heard mine so many times? I don't want to ask because obviously he's still freaky. But I can't help but be...well, weirded out by the whole thing. I mean, I am willing to wait for him, I LOVE him. But, dammit! It's just his voice! And I don't understand. He can get my name permanently etched into his skin, but he can't TALK to me? It's confusing and bothersome. I just don't know what to think anymore.
Anyway, I have a headache, and I'm tired of thinking about it. So we'll just see what happens tomorrow.
Laters