This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Another thing that I forgot to mention that makes me so angry and upset and frustrated with FireOpal is that he's consistently apologizing for the behaviours he continues to inhabit. I don't want another apology. Not one. I want a change. I want him not to have to apologize. Not for this. Not again. Not "It's all my fault and I realize that" and then go back and do the same thing again. But "It's all my fault and I realize that and from now on it's going to be different." *sigh* I told him I was demanding. I refused to read any email from him or have any contact with him at all until he sent me a letter in the mail. In his own handwriting. I feel that I've been wronged and I want him to be willing to crawl on his naked belly through broken glass to be on my good side again. In person I'd make him beg, follow me around while I pretended to still be upset and grumpy apologizing profusely for having done things wrong. Unfortunately-and I really don't need to get started on THIS topic again, do I?-he's not here in person. So to appease me I demand a letter. Yes, he must assuage my wrath. Even if I'm just pretending to still be upset and am now just being stubborn until he's grovelled sufficiently. Well, if I WERE only pretending to be upset it would be only pretending for MY part of it. I'm still REALLY, INCREDIBLY pissed at the way he's treating Atomic Tangerine.
Laters