This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Oh, and I got a phone at my new apartment and it pissed Stormy off. Goddammit. All I seem to do is piss her off. Why can't she just realize that I have a life outside of her? I let her have one outside of me, encourage her to do so, even. When will she realize that a) I'm not her and don't want to be, and b) she is not my mother, guardian, or protector (and even if she were, I'd have no faith in that seeing the example of my real mother)? I have to do exactly what she wants me to do when she wants me to do it. I've always done it. Up to now. And, hell. She wants me to be independent. So she says. But she wants me to do it HER way. Just like her. God fucking dammit. Why do I even CARE? Everything is always all my fault. Fuck it. I just want to sleep. For a couple months. How does one induce a coma?
Laters