This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I love the way my little girl does little girlie things. Like having me kiss her baby goodnight. DAMN, but she's cute. Which makes her the perfect antichrist. She'll have men twisted around her little finger in no time. Hell, she already does.
On to another topic. WHY do men all of a sudden want to play with my ass? What IS it about ass fucking that draws their attention? Is one hole not good enough for them? I mean, I know the thing about tightness, but I am by no means LOOSE. And that shit doesn't feel good, doesn't feel erotic. It makes me want to shit. On their cock. *sigh* Men are weird. Or maybe it's just the men in this area. But probably not, given my Thanksgiving experience. Ah, well.
Moving right along. I'm on another series of drugs. More narcotics, and whoo freakin' hoo. I hate drugs. So why am I on so MANY? And loopy ones at that.
I am lonely. And not just for ANY type of company, but for FireOpal specifically. Or at least someone who knows me and loves me and cares about me. Genuinely. And who I love back. And I haven't really talked to Stormy in a while. Her husband was pissed at me so she's (hopefully) been talking him down from that. What he doesn't understand is that when she and I fight, it's not about getting our way. We fight knowing full well the conclusion of the argument. The point is not to change anyone's mind, the point is to let each other know what's bothering us, what our issues are. And sometimes we yell. Or scream. None of it involves him. But he sees his wife upset and so has to butt in. Stay the fuck out of it, man. We've known each other for our whole lives, he's been around for about two years. He doesn't understand our dynamic and until he does-which I doubt he ever will-he just needs to back the fuck off. However, on the other hand. I'm glad he loves Stormy that much to come to her aide. Even if it is against me. He loves her and that's good for me. Because I love her, too.
Laters