This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Well, Stormy's here tonight. For about the rest of the week. It's nice to have her around. Especially without her husband, who hates me. *sigh*
I'm in a lot of pain. I haven't been taking my night time medicine because it knocks me out for the entire next day. And I've been busy. My rent is a problem. Slate set it up for direct deposit and it didn't go through and rent is due four days ago and starts incruing late charges tomorrow. Maybe I'll figure that out. Actually, I think I already have. And my apartment manager is working with me, which is nice. In fact, everyone I've been dealing with has been nice. Just not helpful. And sometimes incompetent.
Anyway, I'mma head to the shower.
Laters