This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Things are not as they should be.
FireOpal has given up on me. Has decided that it hurts too much to hope that we'll ever be together and so has quit. Just like that. As if it were the easiest thing in the world for him. I don't understand. He loves me. I love him. Though he's right. It SHOULDN'T be this hard. And it SHOULD be worth it.
And Raven...Raven will be here. He will move in and make me his slave. And I will let him. Because if not FireOpal, why NOT Raven? FireOpal is the only man I love, the only one I will ever love. So I might as well be with a man that I could never even imagine I love, never even pretend. Not even for a portion of a second.
These are not the way things should be. This is not the course I should be following. Anyone got fifteen/sixteen hundred to spare?
Laters