This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Fucking A. Well, it STARTED as fucking A, but I think it's better now. I'm not used to sharing, despite being one of four kids, but I love her. And I hate him, so it all works out. Of course, it doesn't make sense, but hell, the world's pretty fucked up and so am I and so is she and he REALLY fucking is so now why not just accept it and move on? Yeah, that's the way of it.
Really, I'm in a pretty good mood. Dunno WHY, my nipples have been reduced to bloody tatters, but hell, they'll heal. If they're given the opportunity to. Just had to put that in because Raven's reading while I type this morning.
I'm smoking again. I LIKE smoking. The hell with all that "it's bad for you" shit, one of these days they'll come up with a study that BREATHING is one hundred percent fatal. Birth is one hundred percent fatal, you fuckers. Gotta die of something and at least maybe this way I'll have a choice in the matter.
I should really update this more often. SOMEBODY keeps distracting me, though.
Laters