This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I don't really know who I am or what I'm "into". I just seem to get swept along with everyone around me-their desires, likes, tastes, habits, hobbies. (Well, okay, except for the food thing, I'm an irritatingly picky eater.)
Jebus, I don't even know why I'm writing here now. Nothing else to do maybe? He's out with her. Again. With her. Jealous? Yeah. Of COURSE! Who WOULDN'T be jealous of her boyfriend fucking someone else? And I've even finally come up with her colour: Lightning. Why? Because she's so...sudden. There one minute, far away the next, happy one second, miserable right after. Pissy and thrilled, expectant and hopeless all in the blink of an eye.
Shit just keeps on happening, doesn't it? Sooner or later, it'll all end. Why the FUCK can't it be sooner?
Laters