This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, October 04, 2004

Sex this morning. Woke me up with it, which is just about the best way I can think to wake up, don't you think? Fun, too. Not as violent as I like it, but I think I preferred it that way because of the whole being asleep thing. Then, this afternoon, he fingered me to orgasm. I liked that. Clitoral stimulation does give the most intense orgasms, wouldn't you agree?
Anyway, just about as soon as we were done with that, Amethyst and his nieces showed up. Perfect timing. Might have been the slightest bit awkward otherwise. Not that we haven't done that sort of thing with Amethyst in the room (occupied with other things, of course), but she's a little young to know what all that movement under the covers means. His seventeen and ten year old nieces probably aren't that clueless.
And now I'm just kinda playing around on the computer while Amethyst does her homework. Kindergarten. Damn, where did the last five years go?

Okay, now on to other things. The real reason I sat down to write this just now. Dreams. I remember them when I awaken. Flights of fancy, memories, tragedy. All on the same theme. I can't handle it. Not anymore.
Ruby. Who was he? Who is he? Where and what and on and on...
Laters