This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Falling For The Last Time

If you're falling, I'll be your wings.

He's got...something. Some big, disturbing secret. Which drives me absolutely mad because I don't know what it is and my mind keeps coming up with more and more implausible scenarios. It started simple with "maybe he thinks he's ugly." Then "maybe he IS ugly." Then "maybe he's married." Then "maybe he's dying." Then "maybe he's got AIDS and he's dying." Then "maybe he's only temporarily in the U.S. and has to go back to wherever soon." Then "maybe he's only on the planet earth for a short while and is studying us and taking back samples." Then "maybe he's not him, maybe it's a situation all over again and I'm just going to end up getting so royally screwed I'll kill someone, most likely myself." Other than that last I still want to be with him, still want to be his. He takes my breath away.
Obviously, I'm thinking too much. Too much about him, but right now...right now I wouldn't have it any other way.
Laters