This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, June 10, 2005

I'll post some pictures of my pretty new jewelry when my phone charges. My stupid headset broke or quit or whatever and now it takes too much power to even talk on the phone. *sigh*
Anyway, as insanity as today is, I'm taking a moment for myself. I deserve a moment, right? Right.
Not that I have anything to say...
Denim finally got back in touch with me. It's been two weeks and I was content to just write him off, except that he has some of my "Story of O" movies. Apparenly his phone got messed up or something. I almost wish he hadn't been able to recover my number. But whatever. He's really strange-he wants me to screw someone (anyone, he doesn't care who) and go to him so he can have sloppy seconds. *shrug* Different people have different fetishes, and I suppose it's no worse than mine. We'll see how that goes.
Okay, my stolen moment is over, and I wasted it on Denim. Fuckin' A.
Laters