This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, June 03, 2005

This is what's currently on my MP3 player:

Alien Ant Farm-Smooth Criminal
Don McLean-American Pie
BlackHawk-That's Just About Right
Blink 182-All the Small Things
Brooks & Dunn-My Maria
Green Day-The Great Beyond
Sammy Kershaw-She Don't Know She's Beautiful
Soggy Bottom Boys-Man of Constant Sorrow
Squirrel Nut Zippers-Hell
Uncle Kracker-Follow Me
Wierd Al Yankovich-The Saga Begins
Deanna Carter-We Danced Anyway
Jewel-Intuition
Jimmy Eat World-A Praise Chorus
Mannheim Steamoller-The 7 Chakras of the Body,Chakra 1
REM-It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Alabama-Song of the South

If I didn't know better, I'd say I was somewhat eclectic. Oh, wait. I AM somewhat eclectic.
Laters