This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sweet Tooth

Men are easy. All men have it, the craving for candy...I've always been able to find as many men as I wanted who'd accept a taste of my particular flavour-even if that flavour only happens to be 'female and available'. But that's all they want-a taste. A tease, a drop on the tongue, just enough to incite the desire, never enough to satisfy, to satiate that abyss of hunger. Most of whom even took a full plate.
I've never met a man that couldn't be manipulated with sex. Not necessarily by ME, given what I am and what I look like, but by SOMEone. They lose control frequently just by the mere thought of it. I have what they want. So I dole it out, piece by piece until they've followed the cookie trail into my gingerbread house.
Men are easy.
Am I your flavour?
Laters