This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, June 17, 2005

OSTEOPATHIC MANIPULATIVE MEDICINE

Just another day, right? That's what every day is, just another day. Except today isn't. Today...today I'm cute as hell. I feel good. I LOOK good. Maybe it's the clothes or maybe it's the fact that I'm all giggly and bubbly from lack of sleep in the last two weeks. Maybe I'm just insane. I'm rooting for the last one. Mental health is highly overrated. But today is just another day. Another day working for the things I can't afford...oh, wait! I CAN afford them. God, you have no idea how liberating it is being out from under Raven's sorry excuses and lame attempts at helping support us. Not even attempts, more like reasons for him to hang out with drug dealers and crack whores-ya know, the people he's most comfortable with because he's one of them. I spent a year with him, a YEAR listening to his bullshit. A year that started well, until he "lost" his job. Stormy's right, he has no work ethic. He's just a leech. I don't give a whooping funt anymore because he's not leeching off of me. Anyway, work is slow today as opposed to the complete insanity of the last couple of weeks. WORK, people. I WORK for a living, for a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and clothes on our backs. I work for Amethyst to be in Tae Kwon Do this summer. Oooo, she's totally adorable! She shows me the kicks and punches she's learned, and she's SO excited about it. I just want her to have some discipline and learn some self defense-something every woman needs nowadays. And even though it's expensive as all hell, I can afford it. Because I WORK. Besides, it's better than day care, they DO a lot. Swimming, bowling, roller skating, picnics, movies, field trips, tours, science museum...PLUS she doesn't have to be stuck with my mother the whole summer. THAT'S what rocks. And...oh! I need to take a picture of my car! It's so pretty and ALL MINE! I can afford THAT, too. And I think I'm getting an apartment closer to where I work. It's a MUCH better area for Amethyst to go to school. Better than the gangland ghettoville that she's in now.
Oh, rambling!
Laters