This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Okay, my weekend was hectic as hell. One of the things I did was go to the zoo. So, other than Amethyst, WHAT do I take picures of?

Then I helped some friends move, went to see a horror movie with Magenta, tried to comfort a whiny, depressive quasi-friend, took Amethyst to a movie (but not the arcade, unfortunately), went to a concert, watched a movie here with my little brother and, in general, got no sleep. And that's AFTER going all week the week before with twelve to fourteen hour days and no sleep. So I'm fucking exhausted and what am I doing? No, not sleeping. Playing around on the goddamned addictive computer.
I've SO got to get a life. Well, sleep first. THEN a life.
Laters