This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stutter to Breathe

I'm exposed, completely uncovered. Naked, with my skin scrubbed nearly off. You can see my heart beating, my lungs filling and emptying. The blood in my veins, how it drips to the floor, how it splatters everything as I walk. Dark red stains...
It hurts to breathe like this, to have my heart pump its blood in and out. The muscles that cover my bones shreik in agony with every effort they have to expend. My brain, too, has no cover. It is utterly open to scrutiny, and it aches with the air passing over it. I scream, my open vocal chords howling along with me.
Funny. How odd. Work continues, everyone in his own place, doing her own projects. Existence here goes on, despite my desperate cries.
Amazing.
The world does not revolve around me...
Laters