This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, June 13, 2005

Why Do They Call It "Eating Crow"?

Why would he say those things? Why would he even CALL after all this time? Why tell me he loves me? Why tell me he wants me, he can't live without me, all the others are throw away? Why tell me anything? Why make me think about him at all?
I wish I could dismiss it as only a dream...

Tonight the band was fun, I enjoyed them immensely. I wasn't thrilled about being there alone, though. I couldn't stop thinking about everyone else there being WITH someone. And I was there alone. How do I always end up alone? Why can't I have a happily ever after?
Stormy is married, with a baby, my brothers are both heavily involved, DESPITE being such incredible losers, and I'm the only one of everyone I know who's single.

I'm thinking too much. I want my head blown off.
Laters