This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

20 Minutes

It's very difficult to masturbate in a car. At least for a girl, at least without taking off her pants. I wanted to orgasm, but didn't want to be too obvious. Just in case one of the people passing or being passed took an active interest. I was driving a stick, but that wasn't a problem since I was doing seventy and had it on cruise control. Unzip my pants, rub more than just a little bit, reach down a little further trying to get some of that natural lubrication up to my clit. All I ended up doing was hurting my wrist. And frustrating myself even worse than I already had been. But what the hell? It was a long ass drive and that failed attempt wasted a good twenty minutes.

Tonight was easier, lying on my bed. It'd be nice if I had a door, but I know noone wants to be an audience. I managed to cum, a small orgasm compared to what I can get with a toy as opposed to my fingers. I was reading your words and imagining you touching me. I'm sorry I missed you driving that night.
Laters