This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Celebration

Friday night, out with friends for my birthday. Food, drinks, more drinks, karaoke. A guy, even. Fun night, actually. I can't sing for shit, but the effort's gotta be worth SOMEthing...right? But there was drinking and dancing, and I LOVE to dance. I noticed the guy watching me while I danced. I just danced. Who cares what men think, right? He'd fuck me anyway, dancing aside. Men are like that. Say the right things, prove that you're willing, and you can get them in bed no matter what you look like, no matter how you dance. Personality? Eh, could take it or leave it, so far. Have to try the fuck, though. I get the impression that at least THAT might be interesting...
Laters