This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thursday, 24 July 2003

A letter I received on that day:

"names that can not be spoken

Crow came and talked to me right after he got off work today and said that if you were to ask about the unmentionable name I was to try to ignore you. Then he told me that he had told you the story and that you had said something about it not being fair that you had told him your real name but he wouldn’t tell you her name. I can see your point kind of and if you had emailed me and ask I wouldn’t have been able to tell you. I think though that if you are going to know the story and you are going to be around him then you should know the name. He still wakes up some nights in a cold sweat from dreams about her and though I haven’t known of him calling her name in a long time it may still happen and you need to understand if it does. if he ever does call her name the best thing you can do is pretend that it didn’t happen. Her name was Susan Keller. DO NOT tell crow that I told you EVER. In fact it would be best if he didn’t know that you know. I don’t know why he is so dead set on you but he is and he is more twisted over you than I have seen him over any female in a long time. He has never told any other female about her and has even told them to leave if they ask him who’s name he called in the middle of the night. Remember that if Crow is your friend then he will always be your friend in any way you need him to be so take care of him there will never be another like him."