This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

IQ Test

I have, perhaps, an exaggerated opinion of my own intelligence. Exaggerated or not, I believe I'm brilliant. I know I am, based on IQ tests alone. And I often think I'm better than others because of it. So I tend to be condescending to people who show obvious signs of stupidity. Which is easy to hide online. You can't hear tone of voice or see facial expression online. Among my pet peeves are people who confuse "your" and "you're", who use "u" or "ur" for "you" or "your/you're", who can't be bothered to spell out "to/too" or "for" (using "2" or "4"). Spelling is also a factor, but not as much of one since I try to allow for the fact that I'm so much smarter than everyone. I don't always make it. But I try. Sometimes.
I've been feeling somewhat weird lately. Horny as hell but not interested in screwing. Or just not accepting the presented opportunities. I'm so tired, all I can seem to do is sleep. All I want to do is sleep. Maybe I'll get back into the swing of things with work and consciousness and things will settle down. Then maybe I'll take advantage of that fuck I'm so curious about.
Laters