This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tonight I'm Honest

Well, in general, I'm honest all the time. But tonight I'm not being diplomatic about it. I am who I am, and this is unadulterated me. So if you're going to get your feelings hurt, stop reading. I'm not going to change.

I was supposed to go out (and then in) with that new guy tonight. We were going to do dinner, movie, probably his place and sex. That was the plan. But I've been working ten and twelve hour days all week and I'm fucking EXHAUSTED. Then his car practically broke down and I figured it was a sign saying "Not Tonight". But I was still hungry. So I called Denim to go with me to dinner. Well, to take me out to dinner. That's what guys do, they take girls out. As in they pay. I refuse to let chivalry die. Anyway, dinner was good and company was better, Denim and I always find things to talk about, and the conversations are meaningful and interesting. Not so with the other guy, but I'll get to him in a minute. So after dinner I drove him home. I really REALLY needed to use the restroom so I went inside to use his. Not that you'll be surprised, but some good advice when you're living with your parents: bury your cum stained underwear under your other clothes. (Not that MY parents would know what the hell was going on anyway.) That's right, he wouldn't take "no" for an answer. I kinda like that about him. The forcefullness, the aggression. Sometimes I seek that out...
Anyway, as for this other guy. I don't think I LIKE him like him. We have nothing to talk about, and I'm too arrogant about my intelligence to think too highly of his. Anyone who admits they're not as smart as I am, rather than try to give me a run for my money, well...I dunno. I'm still interested in the fuck. But I don't know if it's worth it to have nothing to talk about during the LONG phone conversations just for a screw. That and the drive's an hour long to get to his place. But I'm so dependent on external validation...who else will tell me I'm pretty?
Okay, so I'mma go sleepies now. On a side note, thank god for showers.
Laters