This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 16, 2005

In the End I Wanna Be Standing at the Beginning

Myself, I'm one of those people. I have to own my past. I haven't the capacity to disassociate myself from it.
Once I took an online test, one of those "what kind of romantic are you". Mine was "Second Chance Romance". I expected it to be "Romantic Rescue", which was the result of the person from whom I found the test. Second chance. Ha! If only...
Things don't work like that, you know. Life doesn't give you second chances. Hell, life doesn't give you very many first chances.
I haven't dated for the past year. When Ruby and I broke up, I didn't date for over three years. I've been married almost four. And how many fuck buddies have I had?
Ah, sex. One of life's little necessities.
Laters